Host-migration isn't working since the mt4 update on friday

As I prepared my EA's for the week I noticed that I' cant migrate/synchronate my EA's and indicators with the MQL5 VPS anymore since the Mt4 update on friday. I get the message "Migration of virtual hosting failed: old version of ex4-file. Compile Indicator/EA new and re-run the migration." Does anyone know what to do?

5052542:
As I prepared my EA's for the week I noticed that I' cant migrate/synchronate my EA's and indicators with the MQL5 VPS anymore since the Mt4 update on friday. I get the message "Migration of virtual hosting failed: old version of ex4-file. Compile Indicator/EA new and re-run the migration." Does anyone know what to do?
Mine is working perfect. So I don't think this has to do with the update. Update 30-01-2020 yes now I have the same problem. 

mine has also worked perfect for the last 11 month. But suddenly this occured without me changing anything.

i'm also having this problem.

5052542:

You double posted with an issue that was discussed again yesterday.

I advise you to contact the author of your EA and try to update it.

I have the same problem since the last update from the Mt4.

What´s the reason?

Please Help.

Cyrusss:

I have the same problem since the last update from the Mt4.

What´s the reason?

Please Help.

I advise you to contact the author of your EA and try to update it.

I have it...

The problem at my mt4 were two indicators, that mentioned in my error message.

After delete them, the migration goes!!!

I also have the same issue!!

Anyone with a solutions??

Thank you

Eightball:

I also have the same issue!!

Anyone with a solutions??

Thank you

We write the solution but you don't follow it: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/331428#comment_14787364

i found out that the VPS can only migrate experts or indicators where you also have the Source file in your mt files.
Reason: