how can i do this?

hi guys. i'm coding with mql4 and i need to solve this problem.

check 2 currency(such as 'usdchf') in terms of different between low and high in 1 hour period and show these differences with bar chart.
if price different between of first currency and second currency is positive bar color must be green and if negative, bar color must be red.

i need it very soon. thanks.

Low is always less than High, I really don't understand what you are trying to do.

Fabio Cavalloni:
Low is always less than High, I really don't understand what you are trying to do.
i want to check low price of first and second currency and high price of first and second currency with together and draw that chart in every 1 hour.

meysam rahpeyma:
i want to check low price of first and second currency and high price of first and second currency with together and draw that chart in every 1 hour.

A currency does not have a high or low price, a currency pair has an exchange rate with a low and high.

Currencies are USD, GBP, CHF, EUR and so on.

USDCHF is a pair.

Do you want to analyze, for each candle, differences between what?

Keith Watford:

A currency does not have a high or low price, a currency pair has an exchange rate with a low and high.

That's what i meant. I'm new.

Due to the fact that you are new, don't you think is better to learn at least basis of markets before starting to code?

It's like trying to create a car without the knowledge that a car has wheels, engine, and so on...

Here, and on internet in general, you will find a lot of information about markets and forex.

Fabio Cavalloni:

Due to the fact that you are new, don't you think is better to learn at least basis of markets before starting to code?

It's like trying to create a car without the knowledge that a car has wheels, engine, and so on...

Here, and on internet in general, you will find a lot of information about markets and forex.

you right but and i know a bit of about mql and meta trader but i have no time and i must do it.

meysam rahpeyma:
you right but and i know a bit of about mql and meta trader but i have no time and i must do it.

To learn to code MQL4 you must have the time to study. If you have no time then you won't be able to learn.

meysam rahpeyma:

If you have not time to study the only thing that you can do it paying someone to realize your projects and ideas...

hi again.
i learned about my request.
i want to check last low and high of two closed currency pair (for example: 'USDCHF' and 'USDJPY').
if low and high in first currency pair less than second currency pair then draw a red bar else if low and high in first currency pair greater than second currency pair then draw a green bar.

i want to repeat it in every 1 minute.

how to do this?

Reason: