Hurst cycle Expert advisor

Hi everyone 

Does anybody know of any EAs what use hurst cycle analysis? Or even a system based on FLDs?

It's something that interests me but I dont have the slightest idea of coding. 

Eliseinvestments:
Hi everyone 

Does anybody know of any EAs what use hurst cycle analysis? Or even a system based on FLDs?

It's something that interests me but I dont have the slightest idea of coding. 

Yes, I have an MT5 Expert Advisor who trades Forex and uses FLD and VLT.  It does not use David's indicator, because his indicator is much too unspecific. 

I will be happy to help you if you have specific questions. 

But to be clear, I will neither show you parts of the code nor help you with the coding. This is your work.

tomm73:

Yes, I have an MT5 Expert Advisor who trades Forex and uses FLD and VLT.  It does not use David's indicator, because his indicator is much too unspecific. 

I will be happy to help you if you have specific questions. 

But to be clear, I will neither show you parts of the code nor help you with the coding. This is your work.
Thank you Tom. 

Once I'm set on conditions I will pay someone to code it. 

Do you only have them 2 conditions fld and vtl for your expert to place a trade? 

What money management have you opted for?

How does it perform?

Kind regards

Eliseinvestments:
Thank you Tom. 

Once I'm set on conditions I will pay someone to code it. 

Do you only have them 2 conditions fld and vtl for your expert to place a trade? 

What money management have you opted for?

How does it perform?

Kind regards

I personally advise you against having the EA developed by commission. The code to correctly interpret the FLD is extremely complex and cannot be developed in MQL due to the lack of graphical image analysis (I use a self-developed C++ DLL for this). Assuming that a developer guru is maybe 10x as fast as me, it would still take 170h+ just for that.  Of course it can be done by a hired developer, but it would be very expensive. Apart from that, you are constantly learning and you would have to pay for the implementation of the new knowledge. Doing it yourself is the only possibility from my point of view - if you want to be successful.

Yes, I only use FLD for target trades and VTL for pullback trades (both on the daily chart). 

The performance is very good, I would say better than anything you can buy. And the EA trades successfully through all crises, all crashes and all supertrends. Interestingly, the profit factor is higher in the real money mode than in the backtest. In my experience this is the exact opposite of bought EA. These are better in the backtest because of parameter optimization. With our approach there are no parameters to optimize.

As far as money management is involved, I use the method of Ralph Vince, described in his book "Mathematics of Money Management". You can find an excerpt here on this website at: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4162

Money Management by Vince. Implementation as a module for MQL5 Wizard
Money Management by Vince. Implementation as a module for MQL5 Wizard
  • www.mql5.com
While working in financial markets, we are constantly looking for a system that would help us earn profit. Of course, we want this system to be stable and to maintain minimum risk. For the purpose of finding such a strategy, different trading systems searching for optimal entries and exits are being developed. Such systems include technical...

tomm73:

I personally advise you against having the EA developed by commission. The code to correctly interpret the FLD is extremely complex and cannot be developed in MQL due to the lack of graphical image analysis (I use a self-developed C++ DLL for this). Assuming that a developer guru is maybe 10x as fast as me, it would still take 170h+ just for that.  Of course it can be done by a hired developer, but it would be very expensive. Apart from that, you are constantly learning and you would have to pay for the implementation of the new knowledge. Doing it yourself is the only possibility from my point of view - if you want to be successful.

I don't think something can not be done in mql if it can be done in C++. Maybe you mean you are using libraries in C++ which are not available in mql ? In this case of course it would expensive to do it in mql, but it's not a technical impossibility.

Can you say a bit more about the problem and the "lack of graphical image analysis" ?

Reason: