Error 130 - page 2

Fabio Cavalloni:

Sometimes, on forums I seen words like "With ECN broker you need to send order without SL and TP and set them after the order is opened".

I never understood what they mean because I always worked with ECN brokers and I never had a problem in sending order with SL and TP, but maybe, with some broker, it can really occurs... and maybe the error 130 can happens...

It's just a theory.

:( OMG
I Got it. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for alll
Yes because I use alpari ecn account too. but Just this broker forex-time have this issue.

Thank you all

Koros Jafarzadeh:

Dear Faeze

FXTM is ECN broker, You must first send order without sl & tp(SL & TP = 0), then modify order to set sl & tp.

Happy Writing!!! :)

Thanks my countryman

Fabio Cavalloni:

Sometimes, on forums I seen words like "With ECN broker you need to send order without SL and TP and set them after the order is opened".

I never understood what they mean because I always worked with ECN brokers and I never had a problem in sending order with SL and TP, but maybe, with some broker, it can really occurs... and maybe the error 130 can happens...

It's just a theory.

That's because you are not "old" enough in MT4/5 world, in the past (before 2014), on ECN accounts, it was needed to set SL/TP after the position was open.

Alain Verleyen:
That's because you are not "old" enough in MT4/5 world, in the past (before 2014), on ECN accounts, it was needed to set SL/TP after the position was open.

BUT alpari broker with ECN account don't need this instructure to open orders DEAR OLD MQL5 USER and my friend :)

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

BUT alpari broker with ECN account don't need this instructure to open orders DEAR OLD MQL5 USER and my friend :)

I change my function to opening an order at first and modify after it opened and My issue is solved.

Reason: