Error 130

Hello my friends.

I have an EA that work correctly. I tested it on Alpari broker
But this ea on forex-time broker some times have error 130 on order send.

BUT i know about minimum tp or sl distance. see this:

I trade EURUSD on this price 1.11600

and I got this

2020.01.15 20:33:22.696 '47443724': order sell 0.03 EURUSD opening at market sl: 1.12101 tp: 1.11399 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

can you help me?

Stop and freeze level are first things to be considered in these cases.

Huge spreads can be another reason for this error, with information that you gave us is pretty impossible to understand where is the problem.

Fabio Cavalloni:

Stop and freeze level are first things to be considered in these cases.

Huge spreads can be another reason for this error, with information that you gave us is pretty impossible to understand where is the problem.

My function have spread and slipage protection

int SendSellOrder(string sym, double FXlot, int stopLoss,int takeProfit, int magic, int maxspread, int slipage, string FXcomment)
{
  RefreshRates();
  if(maxspread > 0 && MarketInfo(sym, MODE_SPREAD) > maxspread) return(0);

int    digit =  (int)MarketInfo(sym, MODE_DIGITS);
  double sl,
         tp,
         ask   =  MarketInfo(sym, MODE_ASK),
         point =  MarketInfo(sym, MODE_POINT),
         price =  MarketInfo(sym, MODE_BID),
         stoplevel   =  MarketInfo(sym, MODE_STOPLEVEL);

if (stopLoss != 0)   sl = NormalizeDouble(MathMax(ask   + (stopLoss   * point), ask + stoplevel ), digit); else sl = 0;
  if (takeProfit != 0) tp = NormalizeDouble(MathMin(price - (takeProfit * point), ask - stoplevel ), digit); else tp = 0;

Print("EA Make a Sell for " + sym + " | Vol: " + DoubleToString(FXlot,2) + " | At: " + DoubleToString(price,digit) + " | Sl: " + DoubleToString(sl,digit) + " | Tp:" + DoubleToString(tp,digit) + "");
  return(OrderSend(sym, OP_SELL, FXlot, price, slipage, sl, tp, FXcomment + " | SELL", magic));
}

From what I see on your code, you already has a print log on your order send function.

Please, post the log that was printed when the error 130 happens.

Fabio Cavalloni:

From what I see on your code, you already has a print log on your order send function.

Please, post the log that was printed when the error 130 happens.

This is my metatrader log:

2020.01.15 21:45:03.604 '47443724': order sell 0.06 EURUSD opening at market sl: 1.12591 tp: 1.11377 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

And this is my function printed:

2020.01.15 21:45:03.373 EURUSD,M15: EA Make a Sell for EURUSD | Vol: 0.06 | At: 1.11589 | Sl: 1.12591 | Tp:1.11377

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

This is my metatrader log:

2020.01.15 21:45:03.604 '47443724': order sell 0.06 EURUSD opening at market sl: 1.12591 tp: 1.11377 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

And this is my function printed:

2020.01.15 21:45:03.373 EURUSD,M15: EA Make a Sell for EURUSD | Vol: 0.06 | At: 1.11589 | Sl: 1.12591 | Tp:1.11377

100 pip SL and 20 pip TP

Apparently there is no problem realted to SL and TP.

I can suggest to you to normalize also the "price" variable to digits, in order to be sure.

Sometimes, I seen that, without specific reasons, if I don't normalize ask/bid price order send generate errors similar to invalid sl/tp.

I hope this can help.

Fabio Cavalloni:

I can suggest to you to normalize also the "price" variable to digits, in order to be sure.

Sometimes, I seen that, without specific reasons, if I don't normalize ask/bid price order send generate errors similar to invalid sl/tp.

I hope this can help.

I do this well But nothing changed !!!!!

Fabio Cavalloni:

I hope this can help.

If i send an order with Sl=0 and Tp=0 I dont have any issue !!!

So open order price is ok

Sometimes, on forums I seen words like "With ECN broker you need to send order without SL and TP and set them after the order is opened".

I never understood what they mean because I always worked with ECN brokers and I never had a problem in sending order with SL and TP, but maybe, with some broker, it can really occurs... and maybe the error 130 can happens...

It's just a theory.

Faeze Bakhshayesh:

Hello my friends.

I have an EA that work correctly. I tested it on Alpari broker
But this ea on forex-time broker some times have error 130 on order send.

BUT i know about minimum tp or sl distance. see this:

I trade EURUSD on this price 1.11600

and I got this

2020.01.15 20:33:22.696 '47443724': order sell 0.03 EURUSD opening at market sl: 1.12101 tp: 1.11399 failed [Invalid S/L or T/P]

can you help me?

Dear Faeze

FXTM is ECN broker, You must first send order without sl & tp(SL & TP = 0), then modify order to set sl & tp.

Happy Writing!!! :)

Reason: