Growth Stats Signal Monitoring

Hello,

I created a new private signal, but the given statistics of growth are wrong, because MQL is taking some of the deposits as winning trades I guess. On myfxbook monitoring the stats are fine. Can anybody help to fix this?

Thanks and best regards

JK

About monthly growth?
It was discussed many times: abnormal monthly growth is ignored by the system (you can see grey colored monthly growth which was ignored in the signal).
Read this thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903
Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Sergey Golubev:
About monthly growth?
It was discussed many times: abnormal monthly growth is ignored by the system (you can see grey colored monthly growth which was ignored in the signal).
Read this thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903

This has nothing to do with my question. How can I prevent deposits to be taken as growth?

Johannes Katzer:

This has nothing to do with my question. How can I prevent deposits to be taken as growth?

Deposit is not taken as a growth (nothing to prevent).

----------------

From the article - Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide

Growth. Current money resources on a trading signal as percentage from the initial balance.

more -

Growth. Cumulative growth as percentage of the initial balance.

The Easy Way to Evaluate a Signal: Trading Activity, Drawdown/Load and MFE/MAE Distribution Charts
The Easy Way to Evaluate a Signal: Trading Activity, Drawdown/Load and MFE/MAE Distribution Charts
  • www.mql5.com
Subscribers often search for an appropriate signal by analyzing the total growth on the signal provider's account, which is not a bad idea. However, it is also important to analyze potential risks of a particular trading strategy. In this article we will show a simple and efficient way to evaluate a Trading Signal based on its performance...

Besides, some stats are calculated in the signals once in a day (after midnight).
For example, if you make a deposit to your trading account today so you should wait for tomorrow to see the stats (some of them, and may be - the growth as well).

Johannes Katzer:

Hello,

I created a new private signal, but the given statistics of growth are wrong, because MQL is taking some of the deposits as winning trades I guess. On myfxbook monitoring the stats are fine. Can anybody help to fix this?

Thanks and best regards

JK

I haven't seen this happening before and I can't comment on it, since you don't provide any details.

You could send me something to see in PM.

Please find the screenshots of how it looks like in MQL and in myfxbook. There are two deposits in December and one of them seems to be taken as profit trade. Is my problem clear now?

And the problem is solved or wath?

Mauricio Javier Ramirez Valenzuela #: And the problem is solved or wath?

It's been two years. Do you really think they are still waiting for an answer?

Reason: