signal subcribers

i have 3 subscribers for my signal and 2 people have told my they have subscribed but they are not showing it still says 3 subscribers?

does anyone know why?

Ive have 2 notifications that they have subscribed to my signal.

thanks

You can ask them to check the general procedure about how to subscribe (in case they missed something) - 

---------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Besides, make sure that they are not using Mac or Linux (because signal subscription works on Windows only).

Hi. Definitely windows and I know they have done it correctly they sent me screenshots

In this case (if everything is fine) so they can look at the logs to see about "possible error" or "no error".

Besides, as far as I know - pending orders are not copied. I mean: if signal provider is having/opened buy stop or sell stop order so his subscribers will not see (will not copy) them. But when those pending orders are executed to be the market orders so those market orders will be copied.

It says they are connected on there side and they are both running VPS but I'm still only showing 3 subscribers and not 5 🤔

Kirk Hobson:
It says they are connected on there side and they are both running VPS but I'm still only showing 3 subscribers and not 5 🤔

I do not know ...
The signal stats are refreshed after midnight. Besides, it should be some trades ...

You should wait anyway ..

will it only update after the new subscribers have started copying trade from my signal?

Kirk Hobson:

i have 3 subscribers for my signal and 2 people have told my they have subscribed but they are not showing it still says 3 subscribers?

does anyone know why?

Ive have 2 notifications that they have subscribed to my signal.

thanks

Firstly the subscribers number refresh every once in a while in MQL5, its not exactly live.

Secondly, in order for a subscriber to be included in the subscriber's number, doesn't only have to pay for the signal subscription, but it needs to complete the signal subscription setup and synchronization also.

You should wait, that will be updated after some trades
Reason: