Help downloading indicator

Greetings,
I am not able to use Xvolume_htf on MT5. I have tried copying the file into MQL5 / Indicators / and then trying to attach the indicator to the chart, but nothing appears on the chart. I've then tried compiling the file on MetaEditor, but it says "implicit conversion from 'enum ENUM_MA_METHOD' to 'enum Smooth_Method' ".

The link to the indicator is: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11398

XVolume_HTF
XVolume_HTF
  • www.mql5.com
The XVolume indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters: To provide correct operation of the indicator, place the compiled XVolume.mq5 indicator file in terminal_data_folder\MQL5\Indicators.
Files:

Christian Kfoury: "implicit conversion from 'enum ENUM_MA_METHOD' to 'enum Smooth_Method' ".
So why are you using an ENUM_MA_METHOD? Use the enumeration provided.
   enum Smooth_Method
     {
      MODE_SMA_,  //SMA
      MODE_EMA_,  //EMA
      MODE_SMMA_, //SMMA
      MODE_LWMA_, //LWMA
      MODE_JJMA,  //JJMA
      MODE_JurX,  //JurX
      MODE_ParMA, //ParMA
      MODE_T3,     //T3
      MODE_VIDYA,  //VIDYA
      MODE_AMA     //AMA
     };

I didn't catch what you mean.. The enumeration is written on top in the first screenshot. If possible, a screenshot could be helpful.

ENUM_MA_METHOD

It has only four keys.

ENUM_MA_METHOD

ID

Description

MODE_SMA

Simple averaging

MODE_EMA

Exponential averaging

MODE_SMMA

Smoothed averaging

MODE_LWMA

Linear-weighted averaging

So use the customized enumeration as you just posted.

So look at your code.

MODE_SMA

Is not the same as 

MODE_SMA_ 
In your code example.
Documentation on MQL5: Math Functions / MathExp
Documentation on MQL5: Math Functions / MathExp
  • www.mql5.com
Math Functions / MathExp - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I'm sorry my friend, now it says that the code is now generated but when I click on "Start/Resume debugging on real data", it says "cannot load custom indicator 'XVolume' [4802]" or when I try to attach the indicator to the chart, still, nothing appears.

Christian Kfoury:
I'm sorry my friend, now it says that the code is now generated but when I click on "Start/Resume debugging on real data", it says "cannot load  custom indicator 'XVolume' [4802]" or when I try to attach the indicator to the chart, still, nothing appears.

Just thought you should be contacting the author instead of spending time here... 

Because while XVolume_HTF compiles through (not without warning though...), it calls XVolume using iCustom(). However, XVolume gives a lot of errors when I tried to compile.

Alright mate, I appreciate your time. Respect
Reason: