New Market Watch columns not working

Dear MetaQuotes,

it's been a good idea and high time to include additional columns for the Market Watch-window, probably most importantly the daily change- and delta-columns (I hope both in points and percent), but unfortunately they don't work, have a look:

New columns empty

Can you please fix this?

Try with a Metaquotes Demo account!

Carl Schreiber:
Try with a Metaquotes Demo account!

Thanks, but I've already tried it on a (MetaQuotes-) demo account (in the original MetaQuotes MT5 installation).

I've also got the most current platform version installed:

Version

My internet connection works, too, by the way.

So why don't the new Market Watch columns show any data, MetaQuotes?

It sees that MQ does not (yet?) provide these numbers. Try demo accounts of different brokers..

QuickPip:

Thanks, but I've already tried it on a (MetaQuotes-) demo account (in the original MetaQuotes MT5 installation).

I've also got the most current platform version installed:

My internet connection works, too, by the way.

So why don't the new Market Watch columns show any data, MetaQuotes?

I don't know about Daily Change, but Delta is only available for Options instruments.

Carl Schreiber:
It sees that MQ does not (yet?) provide these numbers. Try demo accounts of different brokers..
On my broker's demo (and real) account it's unfortunately the same (no numbers).

Alain Verleyen:
I don't know about Daily Change, but Delta is only available for Options instruments.

Are you part of MetaQuotes, can you motivate them to have a look at it, please, now that they have closed all other feedback channels, or do we have to hope that they notice the possible bug themselves one day by chance?

Normally companies appreciate constructive customer feedback since it helps them make their product better. I don't quite understand why MetaQuotes went the opposite direction and also brokers know (and tell) that — for all the good MetaQuotes brings into the world of trading — their customer support is not exactly the best (if it exists at all)?

While I'm at it: an even more longed-for feature would be i.a. code folding and keyword occurences highlighting in MetaEditor. Customers are already taking the pain to migrate to other IDEs because MetaEditor looks and feels like a relict of the past, it's simply neither fun nor efficient to analyze and write code in it. Many people hope that the next big MT5 release will bring a major revamp of MetaEditor (and MetaQuotes themselves said that they were already working on it. That was of course ~2 years ago, before they closed their customer support/new feature request channel).

How to Code & Compile MQL5 in Visual Studio - A Complete Guide
How to Code & Compile MQL5 in Visual Studio - A Complete Guide
  • www.mql5.com
Well, we are talking here about the Open Source project from Microsoft called Visual Studio Code. It is completely FREE for personal and commercial use. Download it from here: code.visualstudio.com. Install it - the process is plain simple and common. Then, launch it. VSC will automatically launch a web page with initial tutorials, it is a good...

Unfortunately the "Daily change" cloumn (among others) is still empty accross all MT5 brokers. When will you supply the corresponding values to the columns that you created, MetaQuotes? Please both in points and in percent. This would be a quick and important win for the MT5 platform! Thank you!
Reason: