Reinstalling Again and Again

Hi,

There is an issue with the <Deleted> indicator that I purchased here, its not working again when I attach it to a chart. And removing it and again installing it on the same account is using up all the available activations. My activations are getting wasted and soon there will be zero activations left. I have even contacted the author of the indicator. Please help.

This is a users forum, not Metaquotes.

You should not be losing activations if using the indicator on the same computer.

You have contaced the vendor and if that is no good, only service desk can help you.

Keith Watford:

This is a users forum, not Metaquotes.

You should not be losing activations if using the indicator on the same computer.

You have contaced the vendor and if that is no good, only service desk can help you.

Service desk is only for financial related issues.

shettytushar:

Service desk is only for financial related issues.

Losing paid for activations is a financial issue, don't you think?

Anyway, nobody can help in the forum so the service desk is the only option open.

Can somebody please help with this? I am losing activations just for reinstalling in again on the same account.

shettytushar: Can somebody please help with this?

What part of "nobody can help in the forum so the service desk is the only option" was unclear?

shettytushar:
Can somebody please help with this? I am losing activations just for reinstalling in again on the same account.

You don't lose any activations if you deleting/installing the same purchase on the same computer, under the same MQL5 account.

You can install/delete/re-install your purchase on the same computer, by using only the (1) initial activation.

In any other case you are doing something wrong, or you are upgrading your computer's operating system or hardware.

Hi, I am facing the same problem after reinstall my Mt4 I am l not allowing to reinstall my indicators and EAs on same computer with same broker and Accounts,  really frustrated please help me how I can fix this issue. I don't want to pay again to buy the same products.

devinder balgir #:
Hi, I am facing the same problem after reinstall my Mt4 I am l not allowing to reinstall my indicators and EAs on same computer with same broker and Accounts,  really frustrated please help me how I can fix this issue. I don't want to pay again to buy the same products.

did you enter your login details? any errors in journal?

if you reinstalled windows, that will mean that you used up 1 activation too.

if you do not have any errors and you still have activations left, then you need to contact the service desk. This is clearly a financial issue, so you can find link to the service desk in your online profile.

Reason: