Some problem

I have few question.

1. I created chat room and i don't know how many people can join my chat room, i joined more than 50 people, then my profile banned 1 month. How many people can I join my chatroom?

2. If I banned, is there any possible option to unban my profile? I send https://www.mql5.com/en/contact to my unban request, then no one answer my request or this function doesn't work for me.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

All people hate SPAMERS. You have forcibly added strangers to SPAM. You were correctly punished.

Vladimir Karputov:
All people hate SPAMERS. You have forcibly added strangers to SPAM. You were correctly punished.

Is there any information about my question? You are moderator, but still hasn't correctly answer for my question. Why are you here moderator?

Erdenebayar Lamjav:

Is there any information about my question? You are moderator, but still hasn't correctly answer for my question. Why are you here moderator?

Lot of people still didn't know about chat room information.

Reason: