Experts: VR Smart Grid Lite MT5

VR Smart Grid Lite MT5:

The EA uses large volume orders to partially close other orders, with this approach, the breakeven and profit price is much closer to the current price than if you use all orders in the terminal or their full volumes.

VR Smart Grid Lite MT5

Author: Vladimir Pastushak

Hi there 
Thanks to you for this free simplified edition 

Do I need to change the magic number with every pairs of forex ?

What is meant by slippage/ spread?

Adulfattah Shafie:
Hi there 
Thanks to you for this free simplified edition 

Do I need to change the magic number with every pairs of forex ?

What is meant by slippage/ spread?
Thanks to you for this free simplified edition     👌👌👌 

Do I need to change the magic number with every pairs of forex ?    No

What is meant by slippage/ spread?     ????

hi there 

i am getting this massage with some instruments 

" 2020.01.01 10:07:09.661 Trades '268967': failed modify #878237 sell 0.01 LTCUSD sl: 0.00, tp: 0.00 -> sl: 0.00, tp: 35.65 [Invalid stops]"

what i should do ?

I want to fix the stop loss What parameter of this EA I should change?

Adulfattah Shafie:
I want to fix the stop loss What parameter of this EA I should change?

The counselor no stop loss, the adviser works network orders

//************************************************************************************************/
//*                                                                                              */
//************************************************************************************************/
input int          iTakeProfit         = 300;      // Take Profit (in pips)
input double       iStartLots          = 0.01;     // Start lot
input double       iMaximalLots        = 2.56;     // Maximal Lots
input ENUM_ST      iCloseOrder         = Awerage;  // Type close orders
input int          iPointOrderStep     = 390;      // Point order step (in pips)
input int          iMinimalProfit      = 70;       // Minimal profit for close grid (in pips)
input int          iMagicNumber        = 227;      // Magic Number (in number)
input int          iSlippage           = 30;       // Slippage (in pips)
//---
//*                                                                                              */

It takes a long time for Profit.

Looks too forced.

Thank you for sharing, Sir.

Hi Vladimir,
Thanks for sharing this EA. I have been using the EA for almost 3 weeks now on live account. Overall is good.

I know this EA with Average setting will close positions with profit and loss but the profit will cover the loss (Martingale). 

My question is why sometimes this EA closed positions at which ALL are at loss? For example 3 positions all with loss. Resulting a loss close trades.

I attached here a screenshot currently all these sell positions are TP at loss, no other positions (winning) to counter the loss.

Thanks for your good effort and good luck!

Faztrader:
Hi Vladimir,
Thanks for sharing this EA. I have been using the EA for almost 3 weeks now on live account. Overall is good.

I know this EA with Average setting will close positions with profit and loss but the profit will cover the loss (Martingale). 

My question is why sometimes this EA closed positions at which ALL are at loss? For example 3 positions all with loss. Resulting a loss close trades.

I attached here a screenshot currently all these sell positions are TP at loss, no other positions (winning) to counter the loss.

Thanks for your good effort and good luck!

There are no error handling and no real account handling, this is just a code demo

When the price rises rapidly or plunges, a lot of positions will be created, and the take profit will stay far away. Is there any solution?

Thank you for this...Marvellous..EA 

Reason: