Get back my funds from MQL5

How to get back my money from MQL5? I'm trying MQL5 for the first time and not satisfied at all with VPS service nor the signal I subscribed. The progression of this signal was false and has been modified recently.

Now I have a small amount as little as 10 $ on my balance that I can't withdraw because " Withdrawal unavailable: no earned money on your account"..

Sorry but this is not your money I should be able to deposit or withdraw my money when needed.

Even baddest brokers allow people to withdraw their money when they want to. Please help.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only $10 per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the platform...

Don.Jay:
How to get back my money from MQL5? I'm trying MQL5 for the first time and not satisfied at all with VPS service nor the signal I subscribed. The progression of this signal was false and has been modified recently.

Now I have a small amount as little as 10 $ on my balance that I can't withdraw because " Withdrawal unavailable: no earned money on your account"..

Sorry but this is not your money I should be able to deposit or withdraw my money when needed.

Even baddest brokers allow people to withdraw their money when they want to. Please help.

First of all this is not a broker. I think you need to write to service desk as this is a financial related issue and explain in detail and they sure will help you out.

Good luck

Same problem withe I need help please

Luyanda Sali:
Same problem withe I need help please

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here, this is a users forum.

Reason: