Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password. - page 2

I'm facing same problem, authorization failed.

SAMUEL TEMIDAYO ONI:
I'm facing same problem, authorization failed.

I am facing the same problem. Can myfxbook.com and mql5 obtain the same data at the same time? Can this be related with such an issue? It is quite straightforward to provide the required data. What other points do you recommend to be checked? Thanks in advance

Abdihamid Karshe:
what does that message mean, i am confused it was the weekend i didnt even log in ?!? i changed investor password now and re put it into signal and error is still showing
I face the same problem. Moderator says 'authorization failed'. A while later, moderator says 'connection restored' without me having to do anything.

It's weird, harmless, but annoying. At a loss about how to resolve it.
And it seems difficult to contact mql5 customer service.

Yong Chan Kow #:
I face the same problem. Moderator says 'authorization failed'. A while later, moderator says 'connection restored' without me having to do anything.

It's weird, harmless, but annoying. At a loss about how to resolve it.
And it seems difficult to contact mql5 customer service.

It's weekend, the markets are closed. A good time to check/reset/update the servers and leave the customers without connection during that time.

It's probably a broker issue that you don't know much about. Most likely it'll resolve by the normal market open time.
Reason: