help- expert - error 4112

Hi, I'm trying to use an expert advisor and I have a problem that I can't solve.

back testing works great. Demo works fine too. But when I try to trade a real account, the problem begins.

"4112" error in the "expert" tab appears many times when EA needs to perform a trading operation.

I spoke to the broker 3 times, he said, and even ensured that auto trading was enabled.

I read and searched every possible forum and every possible site, I did not find a solution.
Thank you very much for help, I was desperate to find a solution, looking for a solution for 3 months.

Real account - avatrade, $ 300

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Error Code 4112 : Autotraing in Real Account?

Alain Verleyen, 2016.03.16 08:09

Why unknown error ?

ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER

Automated trading by Expert Advisors/Scripts disabled by trade server

Sergey Golubev:

I've read this before too.  I called the broker and he said there was no impediment to automatic trading.  What else should I do?

It's not your broker then. It's your settings. Make sure the general option is enabled and the option in the EA. Remove the auto button from the bar so you don't accidentally hit it.

Aviel311:
I've read this before too.  I called the broker and he said there was no impediment to automatic trading.  What else should I do?

It is to your broker to fix this issue. Nobody else.

If it doesn't want or know how, use a better one.

William Roeder:
It's not your broker then. It's your settings. Make sure the general option is enabled and the option in the EA. Remove the auto button from the bar so you don't accidentally hit it.
The settings are good,  general and in the EA.

Hard work is almost lost :( What else is there to do?

Alain Verleyen:

It is to your broker to fix this issue. Nobody else.

If it doesn't want or know how, use a better one.

Probably the only option, that's what I'll do.thank you!
Reason: