sending documents and assistance

hi, I'm new on mql5 and recently entered two accounts from seller signals, I have trouble finding support here on mql5 and I should postpone new file of documents, but I don't know how to do it ,.
How can I hear mql5 assistance or write with them? mail, etc? .. thanks

Carmine Quaranta:
hi, I'm new on mql5 and recently entered two accounts from seller signals, I have trouble finding support here on mql5 and I should postpone new file of documents, but I don't know how to do it ,.
How can I hear mql5 assistance or write with them?mail, etc? .. thanks

At the bottom of this page or at your profile's seller page.

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/delfino76/seller

Eleni Anna Branou:

thanks!!!

Eleni Anna Branou:

hello could you help me? I entered two accounts as a signer salesman, but the documents I send do not accept them, through messages I sent various links of all types of photos of the documents, mA Nobody answers me what should I do to get the authorization to put in mql5 signals publicly?thanks

Carmine Quaranta:

hello could you help me? I entered two accounts as a signer salesman, but the documents I send do not accept them, through messages I sent various links of all types of photos of the documents, mA Nobody answers me what should I do to get the authorization to put in mql5 signals publicly?thanks

Read the document requirements carefully and re-send them.

When they get accepted you will be able to sell your signals.

Eleni Anna Branou:

the problem is that there is no assistance in Italian, and I have sent all types of files to dozens, but does not accept anyone, sent the files even in the messages but they have not responded to me !!! thanks for the answers :-)

Carmine Quaranta:

the problem is that there is no assistance in Italian, and I have sent all types of files to dozens, but does not accept anyone, sent the files even in the messages but they have not responded to me !!! thanks for the answers :-)

They can not respond because the validation is made by the robot (automated robot).

Sergey Golubev:
They can not respond because the validation is made by the robot (automated robot).
I understand ... but I sent all kinds of photos and document files, but the robot never accepts them.

Carmine Quaranta:

Read post #219 about the experience concerning the documents (the post was mode two years ago but I hope it helps you).
-------------

And I translated one post where admin replied (post #220) :

Even now, not everyone can pass an automatic check on documents, trying to prove to the automated robot that this robot is wrong. So if for some reason the system does not approve the application for obtaining Seller status, then this is not because everything works poorly with us. It's just that the system doesn't care what you try to imagine. It works according to an algorithm. And the smaller the personal approach, the better for our system as a whole - chaos does not increase.

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

sending documents and assistance

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.11.09 18:02

Sergey Golubev:

Read post #219 about the experience concerning the documents (the post was mode two years ago but I hope it helps you).
-------------

And I translated one post where admin replied (post #220) :

I tried with all types of photos and files and sent the documents, but the robot does not accept them ... I don't know what to do to get the APPROVAL from the seller signals: - (((((((
Reason: