Request to change my account.

Dear MQL5 Crew.

Please allow me to change the account under which I am registered on MQL5. I have tried with settings form, unfortunately it does not recognize my current correct password. Probably it may be because I am trying to use email address I used to be registered as user abut 2 years ago - account has been deleted. Please allow me to apply this change without requiring my current email confirmation - I have lost access to

this account.

Thanks

You can't login with your email in your MQL5 account anymore, so use your MQL5 account login which is: michal_herda

If you don't remember your MQL5 account password and you don't have access to your email on file, then contact the Service Desk to help you, we can't do anything here.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can't login with your email in your MQL5 account anymore, so use your MQL5 account login which is: michal_herda

If you don't remember your MQL5 account password and you don't have access to your email on file, then contact the Service Desk to help you, we can't do anything here.

I have logged in so I remember my password. Settings/Privacy does not recognize my current password when I attempt to change email address.

Now I need to change this,  because I don't want my MQL5 account to be linked to the email address I have lost access.

Service Desk bot does not help: it takes me to the "Settings" that do not allow me to change the email address I want to be set - as I described above.

Michal Herda #:

I have logged in so I remember my password. Settings/Privacy does not recognize my current password when I attempt to change email address.

Now I need to change this,  because I don't want my MQL5 account to be linked to the email address I have lost access.

Service Desk bot does not help: it takes me to the "Settings" that do not allow me to change the email address I want to be set - as I described above.

You need to pass the chat bot by saying that your question hasn't been answered and open a ticket, we can't help you here.

Reason: