Query regarding entry from VPS ??

Hello dear moderators,

Is access to my Seller account from server allowed?? 

I currently use Chrome browser in the German branch VPS to access my account on MQL5 site and of course the IP is Germany ... and this is because of a problem I have in browser version on my computer, so I can not access MQL5 site and some other sites.
I use the old version of Chrome browser because it is compatible with Sandboxie software, so I have to use the Chrome browser on my VPS.

I wait for your answer and thank you in advance,

You can make the experiments with it ... Because I do not know about the differences to access the seller's account and to access to any non-seller account ... all mql5 accounts are same ones concerning the access.

And I know the following limitations to access to the mql5 account (according to my personal experience):

1. the user was banned;
  2. auto-ban by IP (dynamic IP of the user became to be the same with IP of the spammer which was banned some/long time ago), and the user should change IP (restart router and computer in case of dynamic IP);
  3. the user can not open any page on mql5 in case of old browser with Windows XP.

----------------

Item #1. I was banned once for a week.
Item #2. Yes, I got auto-ban by IP two times - because I am having dynamic IP, and I fixed it by myself: once I changed my IP to restart the router - everything was fine.
Item #3.  I have my old computer with Windows XP, and I can not open any mql5 forum page with old Chrome on Windows XP. I am using Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, and I have access now.

----------------

There was some issue with Metatrader for me (for MT5 and MT4) related to Internet Explorer (IE) ... because I am not using IE and I was thinking that IE is updated together with Windows ... so I fixed some issue with MT4/MT5 by updating IE to the latest`11 version (look at the post #1239 as an example).

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: