Does it worth it?

Hello everyone. I have just a single question. Does it worth to put aside time and learn mql language or I just focus on my regular trading?

Esmaeil Saleh:
Hello everyone. I have just a single question. Does it worth to put aside time and learn mql language or I just focus on my regular trading?

Depends. Are you missing something in the tools you are using ?

Would you prefer a tool which could read simultaneously at many indicators & interprets it ?

Or maybe you just wanna have some notifications on your phone when such a signal appears ? It's true that's it's boring to stay in front of charts waiting for a line crossing another.

Then it could eventually opens it alone - after all, isn't it always the same lines crossing the same others lines ?

I just let you hear some subtleties ... decide alone :)

yes

Just out of curiosity : what do you expect how long will it take you to learn mql coding enough to be able to write meaningful code?

Esmaeil Saleh:

I think that's the question you should ask yourself and not the community

... but for one only job you could head up to the freelance section :/

Icham Aidibe:

Depends. Are you missing something in the tools you are using ?

Would you prefer a tool which could read simultaneously at many indicators & interprets it ?

Or maybe you just wanna have some notifications on your phone when such a signal appears ? It's true that's it's boring to stay in front of charts waiting for a line crossing another.

Then it could eventually opens it alone - after all, isn't it always the same lines crossing the same others lines ?

I just let you hear some subtleties ... decide alone :)

I don't use any indicators... just pure chart. I'm using price action strategy. But I think My Strategy focuses on the density of the Buyers and Seller and not lines... I was thinking about HFT. Is it possible for a home trader to develop such a thing? 

Mladen Rakic:
Just out of curiosity : what do you expect how long will it take you to learn mql coding enough to be able to write meaningful code?

I think a year or two

Kenneth Parling:

I think that's the question you should ask yourself and not the community

Yes maybe... but my lack of knowledge and experience in this area would probably mislead me. So why shouldn't I use the benefit of being in a place like here where possibly legends reside?  Here we have people who know the path perfectly so I can use their experience...

Icham Aidibe:

... but for one only job you could head up to the freelance section :/

Yes that can be an option but not for those who cant stop thinking about trading potentials! 

Reason: