Helpdesk Response Times

Hello,

I wanted to get some advice from the forum. I sent an email to the helpdesk earlier in the week about an expert purchase but I have not heard anything.

What experience have people had with the MQL 5 helpdesk and response times?

Thanks.

Rob

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only, and the time is depended on the priority of the task (as far as I understand - they are estomating the priority by themselves).
It is only I can tell.

Sergey Golubev:
The service desk is dealing with financial issues only, and the time is depended on the priority of the task (as far as I understand - they are estomating the priority by themselves).
It is only I can tell.

Hi Sergey, 

Thanks for coming back to me. Mine is indeed a financial request so I'm not sure how long I should wait until I request a bank reversal payment for an EA that had a 60 day money return guarantee.

Thanks.

Rob

rgogin: so I'm not sure how long I should wait
It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

Hello,

I created a signal from my blackbull account but nothing appears... can you help me?

My trading account is working with a robot since augustus.

Thanks in advance.

alexis.dekeyzer:

Hello,

I created a signal from my blackbull account but nothing appears... can you help me?

My trading account is working with a robot since augustus.

Thanks in advance.

Is it about the Signal service?
You registered here about 24 minutes ago ...
Anyway -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cant be copied

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.12.09 09:44

New, unrated and unranked signals are not publicly available in MQL5 signal database or in MT4 signal tab or search. Be patient.

Hello
How can I with my account trending on MetaTrader 5?

eng769: How can I with my account trending on MetaTrader 5?

Not understandable. Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013.08.09)

Reason: