What Frequency of Trades Can I Reasonably Expect/Month From A Trading Signal?

My question is just as shown: I subscribed to a trading signal on the 13th of this month and have, to date, received one trade placed automatically, or push-initiated, onto my account (buy 0.02 units of EUR/AUD on the 15th that fizzled-out with a 24p loss barely an hour later). Bearing in mind that the trader is supposed to be placing a good 6 trades/week, but avoiding major economic events, I am beginning to get a little concerned but want to be fair to the trader just in case recent market volatility is causing this kind of issue with everyone at the moment.

QPuCoV9jqQepU4Xp:

My question is just as shown: I subscribed to a trading signal on the 13th of this month and have, to date, received one trade placed automatically, or push-initiated, onto my account (buy 0.02 units of EUR/AUD on the 15th that fizzled-out with a 24p loss barely an hour later). Bearing in mind that the trader is supposed to be placing a good 6 trades/week, but avoiding major economic events, I am beginning to get a little concerned but want to be fair to the trader just in case recent market volatility is causing this kind of issue with everyone at the moment.

There is no definite answer in your question, it depends on the signal and the strategy it uses.

Contact the signal provider for your concerns.

It depends on the signal provider and his strategy.

As Eleni and Sergey pointed out, it all depends on the signal provider and his/her trading strategy. While Scalpers usually open and close several trades within the hour (more if the market is very active, less if the market is slow), most Swing Traders would hold their positions open for several days (some even for weeks) before closing them. And then, there are strategies that combine Scalping / Day-Trading / Swing-Trading, so there could be days with multiple trades being opened and closed, as well as days with very little to no trading activity.

Reason: