The amount of trade daily ?

Hello Guys

With some of my research,

i find that the quantity of trading which doing by manual is opposite with the performance.
The more we trade, the more possibility to loss..

SO guys, share your idea..
how many trade you do daily ?

cheers

Elvis Tangalayuk: With some of my research, i find that the quantity of trading which doing by manual is opposite with the performance. The more we trade, the more possibility to loss.. SO guys, share your idea.. how many trade you do daily ? cheers

There is no set amount! It depends on your strategy.

For example, if our strategy is based on long term swing trading, we may be doing only one trade per week.

On the other hand, if we are scalping a minute chart, there may be several hundred trades per day.

It is not about the amount of trades. It is about the rules that govern your strategy, and most importantly, it is about how we calculates and manage our risk on those trades.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There is no set amount! It depends on your strategy.

For example, if our strategy is based on long term swing trading, we may be be doing only one trade per week.

On the other hand, if we are scalping a minute chart, there may be several hundred trades per day.

It is not about the amount of trades. It is about the rules that govern your strategy, and most importantly, it is about how we calculates and manage our risk on those trades.

thank you Fernando

Elvis Tangalayuk:

Hello Guys

With some of my research,

i find that the quantity of trading which doing by manual is opposite with the performance.
The more we trade, the more possibility to loss..

SO guys, share your idea..
how many trade you do daily ?

cheers

If You have an hedge the more You trade the more You gain. On the contrary if You loose by trading volumes It means You are trading without an hedge and usually this can be seen on shorter time frames especially due to spreads or commissions.

Private traders should trade higher time frames and higher r:r ratios in a way to put themselves at bay from spreads, commissions, mistakes and organic losses.

Sufficient trading volume for private traders is achieved by other techniques rather than trading frequently on short time frames. 

Reason: