Service desk haven't responded for days, i deposited my fund end of Sep but not received

As subject, is service desk guys still alive?

Yeah this is happening for lot of people according to other forum posts. I have withdrawal issue so I have opened a ticket but no response for days. The issues with the payment system are due to mql5 updating/modifying their payment system. 

It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08
The service desk is dealing with financial issues only for now. And any other issues/possible bugs/suggestions/ideas/etc should be discussed on the forum.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 programming forum - #509 2019.05.21

is this forum regulated?

what if there is no response forever?

0x0x0x0x0x:

is this forum regulated?

what if there is no response forever?

You've had responses in the forum.

Yes the forum is regulated by moderators.

This forum is not Metaquotes, we don't know what the service desk does.

now it seems scam.

0x0x0x0x0x:
now it seems scam.

Did you deposit money to your forum account? I think - you are talking about forum profile .. it is not about opening trading account, right?
Means: did you deposit money to your profile here? https://www.mql5.com/en/users/0x0x0x0x0x
If yes so the money will come, or the money will come back to you.

------------------

If you used paypal or Alipay, and if the money was deducted from your paypal or AliPay account (and you did not see your money on your profile) so call to paypal or use support of Alipay.

And wait for the service desk.
Because MetaQuotes is rich company, and this company does not need your money or my money and so on (this company will be well existed without our money).

------------------

My example.

When I send money from my paypal account to my bank account in Russia so it takes from 3 to 6 working days - in case I am sending the money in Russian currency in Rubles (it is written on paypal page when I am sending money).
And it may take the other several working days for the bank to accept it.
It will take more days when I am sending money in dollars (because the dollars is not the currency in Russia so the bank will check something).

So, you should analyze it: your money (in dollars?) from some country ... was deposited to your forum account to your profile (EU country) .. it may take some days ..

------------------

Thus, my suggestion:

• wait, and check with your bank/paypal/Alipay/ and so on; and
  • wait for the service desk to reply .. I hope you explained to the service desk everything in particularities (about - did you send from paypal or from Alipay, when, and so on), right? They in the service desk know everything, right? Because I did not understand anything from your thread ... hope - they know.

------------------

0x0x0x0x0x
0x0x0x0x0x
  • www.mql5.com
Added topic Question about MT4/MT5 journal hi, I would appreciate anybody can ask my questions: 1. When i launch terminal, it displays my local PC configuration such as: "Windows 10 Home x64, IE 11, UAC, 8 x Intel Core i7-6700HQ  @ 2.60GHz, Memory: 11552 / 16276 Mb, Disk: 27 / 139 Gb

Does anyone on here know if there is a phone number I can't seem to get any answers on here. I took over 25 photos with the or code and none are being accepted. Does anyone have advice on here for that???

Mary Anderson:
Does anyone on here know if there is a phone number I can't seem to get any answers on here. I took over 25 photos with the or code and none are being accepted. Does anyone have advice on here for that???

There is no customer service phone number, you can only use the contact link at the bottom of this page or your seller page in your profile.

Mary Anderson:

photo of what?
what for?
If it is related to validation to be a seller so this validation process is managed by the robot (and the robot can not speak by phone).

This is the reply of admin related to the validation -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Write and earn money in MQL5

Rashid Umarov , 2019.03.01 14:46

The number of requests to the Service Desk has grown in recent years, and many perceived it as the easiest way to resolve their issues - instead of looking for answers and solutions on their own. This also applies to requests for Seller status from "relatives", "neighbors" and "friends" of already registered Sellers. As a result, one real user of MQL5.com created routine data processing processes as 2-3 users. Moreover, in each case they demanded to enter a position (we are driving this signal together, re-register now to my friend, please | we are working in the same building, but everyone is trading / writing programs for himself | grandfather decided to join the trading, why do not you give such opportunities).

And a whole staff of moderators psychologists was engaged in disassembling these meaningless applications. And if one of the clones came across a violation, then it was necessary to conduct an investigation and prove that this was not an accident, and therefore there would be no review. And there is already a chain of friends / wives / colleagues that the protection system does not like.

Even now, not everyone can pass an automatic check on documents, trying to prove to the automated robot that this robot is wrong. So if for some reason the system does not approve the application for obtaining Seller status, then this is not because everything works poorly with us. It's just that the system doesn't care what you try to imagine. It works according to an algorithm. And the smaller the personal approach, the better for our system as a whole - chaos does not increase.

Sergey Golubev:

Did you deposit money to your forum account? I think - you are talking about forum profile .. it is not about opening trading account, right?
Means: did you deposit money to your profile here? https://www.mql5.com/en/users/0x0x0x0x0x
If yes so the money will come, or the money will come back to you.

------------------

If you used paypal or Alipay, and if the money was deducted from your paypal or AliPay account (and you did not see your money on your profile) so call to paypal or use support of Alipay.

And wait for the service desk.
Because MetaQuotes is rich company, and this company does not need your money or my money and so on (this company will be well existed without our money).

------------------

My example.

When I send money from my paypal account to my bank account in Russia so it takes from 3 to 6 working days - in case I am sending the money in Russian currency in Rubles (it is written on paypal page when I am sending money).
And it may take the other several working days for the bank to accept it.
It will take more days when I am sending money in dollars (because the dollars is not the currency in Russia so the bank will check something).

So, you should analyze it: your money (in dollars?) from some country ... was deposited to your forum account to your profile (EU country) .. it may take some days ..

------------------

Thus, my suggestion:

• wait, and check with your bank/paypal/Alipay/ and so on; and
  • wait for the service desk to reply .. I hope you explained to the service desk everything in particularities (about - did you send from paypal or from Alipay, when, and so on), right? They in the service desk know everything, right? Because I did not understand anything from your thread ... hope - they know.

------------------

Hi,

I deposited to my forum account as i used to do. But this time fund had not come for 3 weeks. That's unbelievable !!! I asked service desk but still no response. I have been in this forum for long time and spent a lot of money for different tasks. So reply in 24 hours seems joking.

Files:
pic1.jpg  53 kb
pic2.jpg  114 kb
pic3.png  295 kb
Reason: