i was a verified seller and now my application rejected

i was a verified seller and now my application rejected after a buyer opened a dispute,i have funds to withdraw and my indicator subscribers and they can't access there indicators anymore,i'm trying to contact support for over a month now and still no reply ,how to resolve this.

Contact service desk

Mafuta Landou:
Contact service desk
Doing that for over a month now ,not even a single reply

Just be patient, there is no much we can do here.

Akila Thilinda:
Doing that for over a month now ,not even a single reply

Support can be slow......to slow in my opinion and not acceptable based on what i have read about other community members experience - but there's nothing much else then wait you can do at this time.

I found some reply of admin - -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Write and earn money in MQL5

Rashid Umarov , 2019.03.01 14:46

The number of requests to the Service Desk has grown in recent years, and many perceived it as the easiest way to resolve their issues - instead of looking for answers and solutions on their own. This also applies to requests for Seller status from "relatives", "neighbors" and "friends" of already registered Sellers. As a result, one real user of MQL5.com created routine data processing processes as 2-3 users. Moreover, in each case they demanded to enter a position (we are driving this signal together, re-register now to my friend, please | we are working in the same building, but everyone is trading / writing programs for himself | grandfather decided to join the trading, why do not you give such opportunities).

And a whole staff of moderators psychologists was engaged in disassembling these meaningless applications. And if one of the clones came across a violation, then it was necessary to conduct an investigation and prove that this was not an accident, and therefore there would be no review. And there is already a chain of friends / wives / colleagues that the protection system does not like.

Even now, not everyone can pass an automatic check on documents, trying to prove to the automated robot that this robot is wrong. So if for some reason the system does not approve the application for obtaining Seller status, then this is not because everything works poorly with us. It's just that the system doesn't care what you try to imagine. It works according to an algorithm. And the smaller the personal approach, the better for our system as a whole - chaos does not increase.

Sergey Golubev:

I found some reply of admin - -

I was a verified seller for over a years ..withdrawn many times,and no one else registered in this ,my friends or family .i don’t get a reply or why my seller account suddenly rejected, and my money stuck ,my clients can’t acess indicators they purchased ..

Akila Thilinda:
I was a verified seller for over a years ..withdrawn many times,and no one else registered in this ,my friends or family .i don’t get a reply or why my seller account suddenly rejected, and my money stuck ,my clients can’t acess indicators they purchased ..
It was the general reply (it was not reply to you).
By the way, we on the forum have nothing to do here with this situation sorry.

I'm sure there is a valid reason.

Why my post is deleted??? Any reason??

Mafuta Landou:
Why my post is deleted??? Any reason??
I deleted your post.
Because of the trolling.
I will ban you next time for the trolling.
Reason: