Need to change my phone number but don't have access anymore to the old number

Hello there,

I want to make a withdrawal but i need to confirm using my old phone, but the problem is that this phone that is registered in my account is no longer used by me because I was robbed 3 years ago and lost that number. Got to the phone company yesterday and they said that my number is cancelled and can't reactivated it to me. Yeah, they just said "i'm sorry but we can't do anything for you". But to register the new number I need to have access to the old number that I no longer have. Is there any other way to do this validation?

Anyone had passed through this yet?

Already opened 2 tickets in Service Desk but 9 days have passed without any answer.

Thanks.

Service Desk is your only option. They have been busy lately so expect a long wait.

Vinicius Santiago Tenente:

Hello there,

I want to make a withdrawal but i need to confirm using my old phone, but the problem is that this phone that is registered in my account is no longer used by me because I was robbed 3 years ago and lost that number. Got to the phone company yesterday and they said that my number is cancelled and can't reactivated it to me. Yeah, they just said "i'm sorry but we can't do anything for you". But to register the new number I need to have access to the old number that I no longer have. Is there any other way to do this validation?

Anyone had passed through this yet?

Already opened 2 tickets in Service Desk but 9 days have passed without any answer.

Thanks.

Are you able to fix the issue?

If yes, what way ??

Thanks

Vinicius Santiago Tenente: Already opened 2 tickets in Service Desk but 9 days have passed without any answer.
impatient!
It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584 2019.10.08

Yes.. Service Desk the way.. Just tell him about your problem and then you must selfi  2 photos with your ID Card and Computer

I just did it and it worked
hope this helps

Reason: