signals

i have been able to read that  one can buy forex signals by paying through mql5 account despite of all my efforts i have not been able to know whther the price mentioned against each signal(the person) is weekly price monthly price or annaul price secondly i do not have the pay pal account i have read that i can pay through my credit card can i withdraw on the same card

lastly how much money i have to keep in my account to copy a particular signal and if the money is less will be the trading amount decreased proportionately

If no one reply to your questions here so use the following general information about -

----------------

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

drmuniere:

i have been able to read that  one can buy forex signals by paying through mql5 account despite of all my efforts i have not been able to know whther the price mentioned against each signal(the person) is weekly price monthly price or annaul price secondly i do not have the pay pal account i have read that i can pay through my credit card can i withdraw on the same card

lastly how much money i have to keep in my account to copy a particular signal and if the money is less will be the trading amount decreased proportionately

The signal subscription price is for a month, but don't get confused, you only get the copying of the orders with this subscription, you don't invest your money here, MQL5.com is not a broker.

You should open an account with a forex broker first and then subscribe to a signal service in order to copy its trades. Actually is better to find a signal first, check with the signal provider for the best broker/server setups for copying that signal and then open your trading account with the specific broker.

So, the withdawal of funds is a situation that you will have to sort out with your broker and not MQL5.com. Here in MQL5.com you can only withdraw earned funds, money that you have earned selling products or services in this website.

The whole how much money you should keep question, is something that you have to discuss with yourself, your finances and the signal provider in terms of correct copying of the signal's positions.

The copying ratio when copying a signal and the opening of trades is proportional to your and the signal's account, balance, leverage and currency.

Reason: