quick issue regarding trading signals subscription in mt4

Hello, my signals subscription opens trades at 0.01 lots every time. I want to increase that to open 0.02 lots on every trade. how do i do that?

I am not sure ... but I think that it is impossible - write the folllwing pages:

1. General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 (there are some examples on this article)
  2. Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service ("... the volumes of copied trades are calculated automatically by the client terminal on the basis of specified settings and balance ratio of Subscriber's and Provider's accounts.").
  3. About calculation lot size for subscribers in general so it is written in help file here https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/signals/signal_subscriber (started from the words "Copying Trading Operations, Volume Calculation").

firefoxuser331:
Hello, my signals subscription opens trades at 0.01 lots every time. I want to increase that to open 0.02 lots on every trade. how do i do that?
Please make some research before posting, this has been asked so many times.

touche.

however the percentage does not change a thing because i have a microlot account and he has 300k in his account. Must change to a microlot signal...

Reason: