Why I cannot use template as resource?

I have a script which is giving me the following error:

unknown resource type 'C:\Users\CLAIRE\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\F5EC6124DFC414901C9F2B0C5815057F\MQL5\Scripts\test.tpl'      Templating.mq5  9       1

The script is: 

#property version   "1.00"
#resource "test.tpl"
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Script program start function                                    |
void OnStart()
  {
//---

}

The template is in the scripts folder of MQL5.

I have attached the template to this thread. Please let me know what I can do to accomplish my task.

Files:
test.tpl  40 kb

Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

Try putting it in the template folder or files.
          Resources - MQL4 programs - MQL4 Reference

William Roeder:

Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

Try putting it in the template folder or files.
          Resources - MQL4 programs - MQL4 Reference

But I did not got any reply and if it is open no one is paying any heed to what I am asking. This is happening since long time and no body cares about what I ask. Instead of suggesting me the reason, you are telling me the rules. I know the rule and I have not double post the issue. I have opened a thread and have pasted the link in the forum just to confirm someone replies.

Well, I have gone through the references, but I did not got the reason for it. The templates of the chart is not getting accepted as a valid resource type. Why is it happening. As the resource could be anything, right?

Reason: