MT4 "Not Responding"

Can someone offer advise? I added a new indicator to my MT4 and it broke it? When I open the platform, it takes almost 45 seconds to open. Once it is opened up it freezes up.

If I scroll my mouse over the chart it turns grey. I receive an error message saying "not responding".  I have deleted all of my cache, but makes no difference.  Can someone tell me how to close out the pair with the new indicator that caused this so I may get rid of that bad apple? I believe, if I can close out the pairs. it will allow me to start over.  Yes, I uninstalled and re-installed it. 

Thank you

Tools → Options (control-O) → Charts → change Max bars in chart to something reasonable like 1K.

William Roeder:
Tools → Options (control-O) → Charts → change Max bars in chart to something reasonable like 1K.
Wont work. If I try to touch anything the whole screen turns grey. Is there a backdoor to go into the (properties, files) to close the tabs that are opened? 

If you can locate the indicators folder you can try deleting the indicator ex4 and mq4 (if you have it) files.

Then start MT4 and hopefully the indicator will not load.

8601567: Wont work. If I try to touch anything the whole screen turns grey.

Of course, it will work. You are paging (not responding.)

Close down all unnecessary programs like your browser.

Type the control-O and wait for the pop up. Click and wait. Click, type and wait. Close it and wait. Close the terminal and wait at least 15 seconds after the window exits.

restart the terminal.

Reason: