change of email address problem.

I have to change my email address for MQL5. The method is that I have to send confirmation links from both addresses (the old and the new address)

My problem is the the old does not exist anymore making it impossible to confirm.

How does one get over this dilemma?

Contact service desk

Hi Keith

Kindly provide me with your email contact details.

Regards

Francois Labuschagne

FrancoisLabuschagne:

Hi Keith

Kindly provide me with your email contact details.

Regards

Francois Labuschagne

Why do you want my email?

I have the same problem and wanted to contact service desk, but the subject category drop down list does not contain a relevant subject.

The instruction there says if the question does not fall into any of the listed categories then it should be posted on the forum. So, what is the appropriate thing to do?

In my case, I did not realise I had an account and created a second account on mql5.community but I could not add my mobile number cos it was already in use.

When I discovered I had an existing account, I could not login since I forgot the password. However, I regained the password from my old laptop as I had saved it there.

I have tried to change the email address in settings, but I did not receive the confirmation link to the email address that I one want to use probably because it has been used for the new account that I opened. I have lost the domain ownership for the current email address that I want to change so receiving confirmation link there does not apply.

There has to be a way to link or merge accounts belonging to the same person. If my mobile number is used for this, it would work out.

Reason: