Hey guys

i have really the small problem but it's really hard to find the right solution

the case: i want to get my alerts which i did in desktop version on my mobile as a push notifications.

the only way it works now- when my computer is running, but how can i do that when i'm offline?

make alert - close laptop and wait for signal on my mobile screen.

i tried Virtual Wizard but it doesn't send alert

if anyone solved this problem would love to hear the answer 

thank you!

xavierbell:

Hey guys

i have really the small problem but it's really hard to find the right solution

the case: i want to get my alerts which i did in desktop version on my mobile as a push notifications.

the only way it works now- when my computer is running, but how can i do that when i'm offline?

make alert - close laptop and wait for signal on my mobile screen.

i tried Virtual Wizard but it doesn't send alert

if anyone solved this problem would love to hear the answer 

thank you!

rent a VPS

Genesis Hafalla:

rent a VPS

i've tried Virtual Wizard but it doesn't send alerts!

xavierbell: i've tried Virtual Wizard but it doesn't send alerts!

I have  no idea what a "Virtual Wizard" is. But your code running on a VPS can work.

William Roeder:

I have  no idea what a "Virtual Wizard" is. But your code running on a VPS can work.

Ah sorry, VW is an instruction how to use VPS, actually

so VPS doesn't send the alerts (

RENT VPS AS ALREADY STATED . YOU CAN GET ONE ON MQL5 HERE

Hi xavierbell,

I make sense that the push notification do not work when mt4 is not running on you computer. Because to the program to work and send notification it needs to be running.

Renting a VPS seems a good solution. A VPS is a running instance of you program not on you computer, but on other computer you rent in the cloud . You can connect to this computer via you mobile with VPS and so receive notifications.

dsmanyp:

Hi xavierbell,

I make sense that the push notification do not work when mt4 is not running on you computer. Because to the program to work and send notification it needs to be running.

Renting a VPS seems a good solution. A VPS is a running instance of you program not on you computer, but on other computer you rent in the cloud . You can connect to this computer via you mobile with VPS and so receive notifications.

Hi man

i already tried to rent VPS, but the notifications haven't been sent either

First of all does your indicator have push notification enabled. If it have push or alert notification enabled you have to use VPS facility.....

If we use an EA on a VPS, can we simultaneously follow our system on an Android or an iOS device including all the objects placed on a chart with our EA?
Reason: