Flash crash tips and tricks

Hello everyone :)

I'm looking for tips or knowledge about Flash Crash.
I had an account with an EA that used Grid and martingale. At 6 months I increased the account from 1k usd to 3k usd.
Earlier this year in January we had a flash crash on JPY. Unfortunately due to my mismanagement with EA my account Blow up the 3k leading me to the complete Loss.

Now besides a management, I seek tips or knowledge, to know how I can handle Flash Crash?

Is it possible to anticipate a Flash Crash?
how to tell if a flash crash is happening right now?
And other things

Davi Silva:
Hello everyone :)

I'm looking for tips or knowledge about Flash Crash.
I had an account with an EA that used Grid and martingale. At 6 months I increased the account from 1k usd to 3k usd.
Earlier this year in January we had a flash crash on JPY. Unfortunately due to my mismanagement with EA my account Blow up the 3k leading me to the complete Loss.

Now besides a management, I seek tips or knowledge, to know how I can handle Flash Crash?

Is it possible to anticipate a Flash Crash?
how to tell if a flash crash is happening right now?
And other things

You can't forsee a flash crash, but you can be prepared for it with correct money management and avoidance of opening a lot of same currency trades.

The only thing that can be said about flash crashes is that usually happen in days of low volatility, first days of the year, around major holidays like Christmas or country specific holidays, like Japan continuous holidays, China new year holidays etc.

Reason: