VPS: No option to sync

Hello!

See the pic. When try to sync the vps, there is no option for me to sync it. Why not? How can I sync it?

thanks for your help!

Files:
wont_sync.png  15 kb

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?
You can check VPS Journals - everything should be written there:

Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details # Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk # Virtual Platform Logs # In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired...

Sergey Golubev:

MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5?
You can check VPS Journals - everything should be written there:

Hi!

Below are the recent error logs for the terminal. I can no longer change the server; I don't have that option anymore as of today. Yesterday, I could change it. My EA is running on it, just fine. I appreciate your help very much!

2019.09.13 01:44:45.942 '...': connect failed [No connection]

2019.09.13 01:45:01.692 'AxiTrader-US...': connect failed

2019.09.13 06:14:32.946 '...': connect failed [No connection]

2019.09.13 06:14:52.821 'AxiTrader-US...': connect failed

2019.09.13 06:15:25.946 '...': datacenter connecting failed [6]

2019.09.13 09:00:00.334 Notifications: invalid MetaQuotes ID setting (Tools->Options->Notifications)

_4_ _xtasy:

Hi!

Below are the recent error logs for the terminal. I can no longer change the server; I don't have that option anymore as of today. Yesterday, I could change it. My EA is running on it, just fine. I appreciate your help very much!

2019.09.13 01:44:45.942 '...': connect failed [No connection]

2019.09.13 01:45:01.692 'AxiTrader-US...': connect failed

2019.09.13 06:14:32.946 '...': connect failed [No connection]

2019.09.13 06:14:52.821 'AxiTrader-US...': connect failed

2019.09.13 06:15:25.946 '...': datacenter connecting failed [6]

2019.09.13 09:00:00.334 Notifications: invalid MetaQuotes ID setting (Tools->Options->Notifications)

Make sure that you are loged into the trading account, the MQL5 VPS you want to synchronize is attached to.

Try to restart your MT4/5 platform.

yes, I'm logged into the trading account. I can get the logs for the terminal, and access the journals. I'm also logged into the MQL5 community in the community tab in options, etc. I've restarted mt4, but to no avail. Any other ideas?

_4_ _xtasy:
yes, I'm logged into the trading account. I can get the logs for the terminal, and access the journals. I'm also logged into the MQL5 community in the community tab in options, etc. I've restarted mt4, but to no avail. Any other ideas?

Make sure that you haven't confused the MQL5 password: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

This is usually the case in such problems.

I'm not sure I understand, since I'm logged into mql5 as I type this. That's why I can post this comment, right? In my mt4 and mql5 profile, I logged out and logged in with the same password. 

_4_ _xtasy:
I'm not sure I understand, since I'm logged into mql5 as I type this. That's why I can post this comment, right? In my mt4 and mql5 profile, I logged out and logged in with the same password. 

Are you sure you are not using 2 MQL5 profiles?

I am only stating usual problems other members had in similar occasions.

If you had done everything OK, you shouldn't have any problem.

Ok, I'm trying to go ahead and change the password on the account. However (and maybe this is the problem), my email address on my account is through a website I used to own, but don't anymore, so when I try to change the email, I have to access that old email address to confirm, which I can't. When the system sends an email to confirm the email change, it'll simply bounce. Is there a work around?

_4_ _xtasy:
Ok, I'm trying to go ahead and change the password on the account. However (and maybe this is the problem), my email address on my account is through a website I used to own, but don't anymore, so when I try to change the email, I have to access that old email address to confirm, which I can't. When the system sends an email to confirm the email change, it'll simply bounce. Is there a work around?

Change your email here first and then try to reset your password: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/4xtasy/security

If it doesn't work, contact the Service Desk to change your email.

Since I can't change my email, I contacted service desk. I really appreciate your help, Eleni, and staying with me on this! I hope they can help me.
Reason: