customer service

hello, someone have a link for contact customer service here please ?
Andre Germe:
hello, someone have a link for contact customer service here please ?

You will find it at the bottom of this webpage: Contacts and requests.

[Deleted]

I want to close my account And money back Because the account was charged by mistake

MAGDY ABDELGHANY:

I want to close my account And money back Because the account was charged by mistake

Contact the service desk

Eleni Anna Branou:

You will find it at the bottom of this webpage: Contacts and requests.

I need help on how to switch from demo account to real account. Thanks
Emmanuel Oduh:
I need help on how to switch from demo account to real account. Thanks

Ask your broker. You can't switch an demo to real, but only open a new real account.

Metaquotes is not a broker and does not offer real accounts - only demo accounts for practice.

[Deleted]
I want a refund of my money i deposited by mistake 
[Deleted]
Maropty Van #: I want a refund of my money i deposited by mistake 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please help

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.06.25 09:24

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

customer service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.09.11 12:16

You will find it at the bottom of this webpage: Contacts and requests.