Open meta trader 5 with custom browser protocol

Hi there
For opening specific program on windows from browser we use custom browser protocol.

mt5 use this for opening product from browser,with this link:

mql5buy://example product/free

Is there any custom browser protocol for opening symbol from browser in specific time frame?

some thing like this:

mql5://MSFT/M5

Any comment would be appreciated.

milad:

Hi there
For opening specific program on windows from browser we use custom browser protocol.

mt5 use this for opening product from browser,with this link:

mql5buy://example product/free

Is there any custom browser protocol for opening symbol from browser in specific time frame?

some thing like this:

mql5://MSFT/M5

No.

Mahrukh Aleem:

You can do it through windows registry.

Here is how would you do this operation.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/internet-explorer/ie-developer/platform-apis/aa767914(v=vs.85)?redirectedfrom=MSDN

Thank you for your reply.
But I think meta trader developer only can use that link, because we can set custom URI with registry but we can not use any arguments.
Imagine wanting to open specific ticker on specific time frame and date and draw a vertical line on that date.I think it is not possible only with registry.

Edit:
After more search I find out may be we accept some arguments with an Expert?

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
When a graphical object is created using the ObjectCreate() function, it's necessary to specify the type of object being created, which can be one of the values of the ENUM_OBJECT enumeration. Further specifications of object properties are possible using functions for working with graphical objects.
Reason: