Experts: FolowLineEA

FolowLineEA:

It's an expert to help any user to find better settings for FolowLine indicator. Expert works only with FolowLine indicator.

FolowLineEA

Author: Nikolaos Pantzos

FolowLineEA
FolowLineEA
  • www.mql5.com
DoubleChannelEA This expert uses iDoubleChannel indicator. You can use to make backtesting to find best settings for indicator. iDoubleChannel It is an indicator of technical analysis that aims to assist every trader in his manual trades.

Hi and thank you for the EA , but as soon as I have loaded it opened a buy and sell at the same time how come? also I have loaded the version 1.5 but didn't appear on screen . also it would very useful to add a little feature to your EA how can I get it done by you but trough the service?

Hello, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and skills with the community, it is greatly appreciated. Is there any documentation for this EA? Thank you very much!

rtopaz:
Hello, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and skills with the community, it is greatly appreciated. Is there any documentation for this EA? Thank you very much!

Sorry, I don't have any documentation. Make some test to see how it works. It's easy to use it.

Thanks!

Excellent developer and all his tools. It is up to u how u will integrate them to your trade. Thank u Niko  
Ioannis M

many thanks!
Reason: