Experts: Parabolic SAR Expert

Parabolic SAR Expert:

Classic strategy based on Parabolic SAR indicator. With Auto Lot options and Trailing Stop. The EA is automatically generated with Mission Automate - visual strategy builder. More info: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951

Parabolic SAR Expert

Author: Andrey Barinov

Parabolic SAR Expert
Parabolic SAR Expert
  • www.mql5.com
This expert advisor is designed with visual strategy builder - Mission Automate. Code is generated automatically. More info: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951 This EA is available as a template in a free demo version, so you can easily modify / customise it without programming.

Hi,

I got such error while compiling.

can you have a look?

Ee Leng Tee:

Hi,

can you have a look?

Hi, thanks for reporting the issue. I will update the code soon.

In the meantime you can get the proper version of the  code using the tool and the link from the description 

Ee Leng Tee:

Hi,

can you have a look?

Code has been fixed

hello please can you fix the EA to open new trades immediately a new dot is formed please

chizzyforex:
hello please can you fix the EA to open new trades immediately a new dot is formed please

Hi,

you can do it by yourself. You can find the links and in the beginning of code's description.

Andrey Barinov:

Hi,

you can do it by yourself. You can find the links and in the beginning of code's description.

i have no single idea about coding please if you can just add it or do it you'll be a life saver please .thanks

chizzyforex:
i have no single idea about coding please if you can just add it or do it you'll be a life saver please .thanks

you do not need to code anything in order to make this change

Hi,

I am just starting automated trading. I know your busy, but can you tell me where the templates are located.

Thank You 

Andrey Barinov:

you do not need to code anything in order to make this change

Hey Andrey

I am having problems with this.
How can I set this EA to open trades with the first dot and not the second.

Please assist as I am having a challenge with this.

TebogoGema:
Hey Andrey

I am having problems with this.
How can I set this EA to open trades with the first dot and not the second.

Please assist as I am having a challenge with this.

HI, you need to change signal bar number. Check bar number in the scheme, following the link in the description

Reason: