Experts: Reversing Martingale EA

Reversing Martingale EA:

Very popular but dangerous strategy which doubles the stakes after each loosing trade. Finally, if there is enough margin it will reverse into the direction of the current price move and will eventually close in profit. The EA is automatically generated with Mission Automate - visual strategy builder. More info: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951

Reversing Martingale EA

Author: Andrey Barinov

Reversing Martingale EA
Reversing Martingale EA
  • www.mql5.com
This Expert Advisor is based on a very popular but dangerous strategy which doubles the stakes after each loosing trade. Finally, if there is enough margin, it will reverse into the direction of the current price movement and will...

Hi there, thanks for sharing this, but still I can say that it is the best way to do trading as our ancestor did, especially in doing gambling.

As an improvement idea:

1. can we make that first and second orders opened with the same lot? so the opening is about, 0.01 lot, 0.01, 0.02, 0.04 or 0.01, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03 and so on.

2. can we make variable stepping which is widening after for example 4 orders opened? for example, first group of stepping is 14 pips, next stepping group is 21 pips, and the last stepping group is 35 pips.

Thanks in advance.

Jodie Hank:

Hi there, thanks for sharing this, but still I can say that it is the best way to do trading as our ancestor did, especially in doing gambling.

As an improvement idea:

1. can we make that first and second orders opened with the same lot? so the opening is about, 0.01 lot, 0.01, 0.02, 0.04 or 0.01, 0.01, 0.02, 0.03 and so on.

2. can we make variable stepping which is widening after for example 4 orders opened? for example, first group of stepping is 14 pips, next stepping group is 21 pips, and the last stepping group is 35 pips.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

in the description there is a link to the article and free version of Visual Strategy builder where you can edit this strategy in any way you want without programming.

PM me if you have any questions.

Hi Andrey,

Thanks a lot.

can i apply this software in real account?

prasad:
can i apply this software in real account?
Yes you can

Hello Everybody,

Thanks for this EA. I tried to use it in demo account and it is working fine. However I would like to do 1 minor changes (i.e.) How to set Stop loss as zero for all the orders placed.

In the MT4 code I able to do it manually, but in MT5 the codes are little bit complicated for me.

how do we change the file extension from mql5 to mql4, usually i just rename it, but it seems that doesnt work. is there something special that needs to be done?

h.heathan:

how do we change the file extension from mql5 to mql4, usually i just rename it, but it seems that doesnt work. is there something special that needs to be done?

No, nothing special. Just renaming.

Hi,Can we have a tweak in this or how we can modify that ,after three consecutive loss it should stop the trading or something like that.?? 

Rest of the stuff is really awesome great effort "Andrey".

Reason: