BUG? No chart refresh when automatic scrolling is disabled

I was woundering that there is sometimes no chart refresh when the automatic scrolling mechanism is disabled. The (bid /ask) price line is updated on new tick data but candle sticks, etc. are not.

The problem occures when a chart shift is needed. In MT4 it worked without any problems. It seems to be a bug. 

Documentation on MQL5: Chart Operations / ChartNavigate
  • www.mql5.com
Chart Operations / ChartNavigate - Documentation on MQL5

I can confirm this, I have EUR, GBP, etc profiles and when I switch between them, the charts appear, the bid line is updated but the last few candles are missing. If I drag the chart left/right (because autoscroll is disabled) or switch timeframes, then it's corrected.

Could you provide more information?

Which server and access point are you connecting to? How many charts you have opened?

I'll keep an eye on it and if it occurs, I'll save screenshots and exact date/time.

Usually no more than 5-7 charts per profile.

Access point 3 Europe is what I have selected - I don't remember switching them too often.

Here we go - I switched to AUD profile and bid line was moving but last candle not yet drawn. Look at AUDUSD and AUDCAD charts.

I had to click in the chart & drag left-right so the missing candle was drawn. Autoscroll is disabled - so far it seems:

if there are new candles since last use of the profile, then those new candles are not (or not always) drawn on the chart when I activate that profile.

Access point Europe 3.

Files:
aud1.jpg  242 kb
Reason: