Signal Tab not present in MT4

Hi

I have MT5 and MT4 on different PCs. The signal tab shows in MT5 but not in MT4.

Tools > Options > Community Login and password. Which credentials to use? the mql5.com login or others. I tried many combinations for no avail. any help pleaes. Thanks

Use your forum login/pass to fill Community tab in Metatrader.

samjesse:

Hi

I have MT5 and MT4 on different PCs. The signal tab shows in MT5 but not in MT4.

Tools > Options > Community Login and password. Which credentials to use? the mql5.com login or others. I tried many combinations for no avail. any help pleaes. Thanks

Not all brokers offer the signal tab/service.

You login into the Community tab with your MQL5.com credentials.

My MacBookPro MT4 (built 1170) Journal tab confirms MQL5.community activated. "No signal tab yet".

After login in to the mql5 community site, found a signal I want to copy, click on the "Copy for xx USD", a pop up window opens to confirm, clicked "Start copying in MetaTrader". 

Nothing shows up in the Journal tab and nothing on the website to confirm. and my $ balance is still the same as before.

I am not sure why it is not copying. Any help?

Thanks

samjesse:

My MacBookPro MT4 (built 1170) Journal tab confirms MQL5.community activated. "No signal tab yet".

After login in to the mql5 community site, found a signal I want to copy, click on the "Copy for xx USD", a pop up window opens to confirm, clicked "Start copying in MetaTrader". 

Nothing shows up in the Journal tab and nothing on the website to confirm. and my $ balance is still the same as before.

I am not sure why it is not copying. Any help?

Thanks

Follow the steps here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

I am not sure that you can subscribe through a Mac though.

Eleni

Thanks. Step 4 crashed the terminal twice. Maybe it is a Macbook un-compatability. Oh well...

Reason: