What do you think of the quality of the data in the official demo account of metatrader?

What do you think of the quality of the data in the official demo account of metatrader? 

Do you use the data from the demo account to develop a strategy?

Yu Zhang:

Yes I do. Now I prefer to use a metaquotes account rather than a specific broker account for that. It's convenient to make it fit a standard.

Yu Zhang:

On many occasions i'd leave a stop on my demo trades, then exit the platform, but when I log in again I would find that the stop is not there any more. also the orders are delaying when market volatility increases. Demo is nothing like live trading. 

Yu Zhang:

What is "official demo account of metatrader"?
Are you talking about MetaQuotes-Demo server?

MetaQuotes is not a broker, and this MetaQuotes-Demo account is mostly to test the beta versions of Metatrader or for some more programming reason.
You can use demo accounts from the brokers - because demo accounts from the brokers are for trading practising with good quality data. 

Reason: