Expert advisor

Hello guys does anyone has a good expert advisor i can test and use ?

Check CodeBase please - there are a lot of free EAs (and some of them may be good exper advisors).

adnan1199:
Hello guys does anyone has a good expert advisor i can test and use ?
Check market.. there are many EAs

Hello 
is there any one have vps experience
i'm using mt4 platform
i did ea migration and got successful migration messages(charts mogration , ea migration...)
but no thing happen or the ea does not work
What is important steps to make real migration(may be needs ftp configuration or some thing like that)

Thamer Benmehiris:
Hello 
is there any one have vps experience
i'm using mt4 platform
i did ea migration and got successful migration messages(charts mogration , ea migration...)
but no thing happen or the ea does not work
What is important steps to make real migration(may be needs ftp configuration or some thing like that)

You can check the following - 

1. How to subscribe to VPS
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187872#comment_4851530 

2. Monitor VPS
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/188920#comment_4800677 

3. Synchronize - 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/211508  

4. Check if everything is fine or not (and why): Virtual Platform Logs 

5. ..to make in shorter - about limitations (about dll etc) - post #6

I'm still new to this 😅 so i don't know which one is good one !!
Sergey Golubev:

Check CodeBase please - there are a lot of free EAs (and some of them may be good exper advisors).

adnan1199:

What market !!! You mean buying EA ? That stupid thing to do 

Please, do not spread your personal risk to all of us.
Because the selection good profitable EA is the risk. And it is your personal risk (because it is your personal money will be used).

-----------

Risk = money.
In case of your risk - your money (not our money).
But there are some people who prefer to spread their own risks (risks to select the broker, risks to select the signal, risk to find profitable EA, and so on) to all of the people talking all the profit for themselves (and losses are spreaded to all of us).
I hope - you are not one of those "some people".

In codebase you can see if the EA was rated highly by users eg. 5 star ratings. You can also demo test the EA's in the market.

Brian Rumbles:

In codebase you can see if the EA was rated highly by users eg. 5 star ratings. You can also demo test the EA's in the market.

thank you but i'm still new to this if i like one of EA how i added to my account ??

i only know how to back test !!

In your mt4 software, at the bottom is the terminal with your open trades etc.

There is a tab at the bottom that says code base. Click on that tab. Then you will see lots of programs. Right click and make sure expert advisors is selected, and right click again and unselect anything else that is selected such as indicators etc.

Now, in the column where it says "Name" click on this and it will sort alphabetically or click the Rating column and it will sort by rating.

when you find an EA you want to test Right click on it and click Download. If you want more info on the EA click on it and push enter and it will open up the page where the EA is explained.

After downloading, The EA should be able to be found in the strategy tester drop down menu.

Method 2:

If you want to download an EA from the code base on this website, you would download the file. then copy the downloaded file cntrl +c then in your mt4 click file, open data folder. in data folder click on mql4,then on experts, then paste the file there. Then in your mt4 software on the left is "Navigator" right click in this window and click Refresh. The EA will now show up in your strategy tester

Reason: