Signal providing with different symbol names?

A signal provider trading on Nasdaq 100.

I can see that it goes by different names on different brokers, such as NQ100 and NASDAQ100. Will users of such brokers still be able to receive signals of Nasdaq 100?

Moreover, the minimum lot size, lot step, and contract size are different on different brokers. For intance, for NAS100, we can trade 0.20 lots, but not 0.21 lots. Will subscribers be able to receive signals of Nasdaq 100 correctly?

ok....I suppose then subscribers have to use the same broker?

With regard to this point:

2. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol. If trading is allowed partially or completely forbidden, such a symbol is discarded.

How do I know if trading is allowed for the symbol?

As for my second question, will MT4 automatically round up the lot sizes on subscribers accounts to the correct step value? (eg. 0.21 => 0.20)

About "trading is allowed for the symbol" - it is related to the broker (because the brokers are proposing it).

And this is important part of the FAQ

If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.

Lot size for the subscribers depends on the leverage of subscriber/provider and balance subscriber/provider.
Simple calculation may be found on the post  #5 

about round up - I found two posts related to it - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.06.15 11:06

This passage explains how the copying ratio calculation is rounded down in various cases.

When the copying ratio calculation is resulting in a lot size lower than 0.01, that is always round up to 0.01.

That increases the risk for very small accounts considerably, when the correct lot size is much less than 0.01 and the system opens the minimum 0.01 instead.

The MQL5 signal copying system never prevents a (copy) trade from opening, due to abnormal risk ratio.

For example when a signal with $1000 opens 0.01 lot trades and a signal subscriber with a $100 account is copying that signal, he/she will also open 0.01 trades, having 10 times more risk than he/she should.

and this part of FAQ

What rounding scheme is used for Provider's and Subscriber's percentage ratio of deals volume?

Chong Lip Phang:

A signal provider trading on Nasdaq 100.

I can see that it goes by different names on different brokers, such as NQ100 and NASDAQ100. Will users of such brokers still be able to receive signals of Nasdaq 100?

Moreover, the minimum lot size, lot step, and contract size are different on different brokers. For intance, for NAS100, we can trade 0.20 lots, but not 0.21 lots. Will subscribers be able to receive signals of Nasdaq 100 correctly?

You will only be sure if you try it, in some cases such variations in symbols are mapped correctly, in others not.

Reason: