activation of newly rented Indicator.

I have rented the best currency strenght indicator, and downloaded to my account in MT4 platform. The author mentioned there are 50 activation to do: 1 already downloaded to platform, and the balance 49 are not done. Please guide how to activate the indicator to run fully.

1 activation = unlimited using on 1 PC (one particular computer - hardware) with one OS (Operating System, for example - with Windows 8.1) - on as many Metatrader instances as you installed on this computer.
So, you need one activation if you have 1 computer.

----------------

1. about activations - read post #1032 (I collected a lot of information from mql5 portal about activations).

2. Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931 

3. How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Mr sergey, I have rented 3 mnth of your best curr.strength indicator, but still cant set up to run smoothly. Please setup for me by TeamViewer. contact me with Telegram number: +60194511359, very urgent. TQ

Merhaba.
Ben arkadaşımın hesabındaki ticaretin aynısını yapmak istiyorum. Arkadaşım ile farklı aracı kurum kullanıyoruz.   I want the lot volume, profit or loss of my transactions to be the same as my friend's account 
Bu mümkün mü?

Zulkamalchin Abdullah:

I have rented the best currency strenght indicator, and downloaded to my account in MT4 platform. The author mentioned there are 50 activation to do: 1 already downloaded to platform, and the balance 49 are not done. Please guide how to activate the indicator to run fully.

IF there are 50 activations, that means that you can load the indicator on up to 50 computers.

You have downloaded to 1 computer and now have 49 activations left.

You don't have to do anything else, it just means that you can download on other computers if you need to.

mahinocan:
Hello there.
I want to do the same trade on my friend's account. I use different brokerage house with my friend.
Is this possible?

This is an English language forum.

Please only post in English.

Use the site's translation tool if necessary.

Reason: