Drawings showing in the wrong charts.

Hello,

I use MT4 and all the trendlines and horizontal lines I draw, show up in different charts. 

For exemple, the USDCHF trendline shows on the AUDUSD chart and that goes on and on, always messed up...

Is there anything I am missing? Could this be a problem with the broker/server?

Thank you so much for the help!!

Debsbeg: the USDCHF trendline shows on the AUDUSD chart and that goes on and on,

Is there anything I am missing? Could this be a problem with the broker/server?

It is not the broker. It is not the terminal. The problem is you.

You drew a trendline on a chart. The symbol doesn't matter. You then changed the symbol, so the line is now on a different symbol. Stop doing that.

Open a second chart and only draw on that symbol what belongs to that symbol.

Thank you so much.

William Roeder:

It is not the broker. It is not the terminal. The problem is you.

You drew a trendline on a chart. The symbol doesn't matter. You then changed the symbol, so the line is now on a different symbol. Stop doing that.

Open a second chart and only draw on that symbol what belongs to that symbol.

William Roeder:

You drew a trendline on a chart. The symbol doesn't matter. You then changed the symbol, so the line is now on a different symbol.

How is it possible to change the symbol on one and the same chart?

1. lippmaje: How is it possible to change the symbol on one and the same chart?
    You press enter and typed a symbol
  2. You dragged a symbol from Market Watch to a chart.

3. Debsbeg: trendlines and horizontal lines I draw, show up in different charts.
    You saved a template with lines and applied it to a new chart. (Or saved the default template which applies to all new charts.)

William Roeder:
  1. You press enter and typed a symbol
  2. You dragged a symbol from Market Watch to a chart.

3. You saved a template with lines and applied it to a new chart. (Or saved the default template which applies to all new charts.)
That's good to know, thank you for clarifying.
Reason: