Assign Name to EA

How do I create/assign an alpha name (i.e., MACD EA) so that it appears when I hover the mouse over an open trade?  This applies to EAs that I create and use. 

daTrada: o that it appears when I hover the mouse over an open trade? 

You don't. There is no such pop up.

William Roeder:

You don't. There is no such pop up.

Yes, there is a popup, perhaps you didn't understand.  It appears by hovering over the trade in either the Trade or Account History tab.  The popup box contains text similar to this "#123412341234, Size or EA NAME, Placed by expert, Expert id 14058".  So the question here is "How to get the name to appear in that popup?"  The EAs that i have written do not display the name and I would like the name to appear in the popup box.  In the popups I see that Size and EA Name vary, which leads me to believe that there is a way to control the content of this popup.  

daTrada:

Yes, there is a popup, perhaps you didn't understand.  It appears by hovering over the trade in either the Trade or Account History tab.  The popup box contains text similar to this "#123412341234, Size or EA NAME, Placed by expert, Expert id 14058".  So the question here is "How to get the name to appear in that popup?"  The EAs that i have written do not display the name and I would like the name to appear in the popup box.  In the popups I see that Size and EA Name vary, which leads me to believe that there is a way to control the content of this popup.  

You can probably set it in the comment field (parameter after TP) when you call OrderSend().

Reason: