Assign Name to EA

To add comments, please log in or register
daTrada
daTrada  
How do I create/assign an alpha name (i.e., MACD EA) so that it appears when I hover the mouse over an open trade?  This applies to EAs that I create and use. 
William Roeder
William Roeder  
daTrada: o that it appears when I hover the mouse over an open trade? 

You don't. There is no such pop up.

daTrada
daTrada  
William Roeder:

You don't. There is no such pop up.

Yes, there is a popup, perhaps you didn't understand.  It appears by hovering over the trade in either the Trade or Account History tab.  The popup box contains text similar to this "#123412341234, Size or EA NAME, Placed by expert, Expert id 14058".  So the question here is "How to get the name to appear in that popup?"  The EAs that i have written do not display the name and I would like the name to appear in the popup box.  In the popups I see that Size and EA Name vary, which leads me to believe that there is a way to control the content of this popup.  

Seng Joo Thio
Seng Joo Thio  
daTrada:

Yes, there is a popup, perhaps you didn't understand.  It appears by hovering over the trade in either the Trade or Account History tab.  The popup box contains text similar to this "#123412341234, Size or EA NAME, Placed by expert, Expert id 14058".  So the question here is "How to get the name to appear in that popup?"  The EAs that i have written do not display the name and I would like the name to appear in the popup box.  In the popups I see that Size and EA Name vary, which leads me to believe that there is a way to control the content of this popup.  

You can probably set it in the comment field (parameter after TP) when you call OrderSend().

To add comments, please log in or register