Withdrawal FUnds - page 2

E58AA112:

actually I only ask for my money $67.01 but they will return by telling me if I have decided to delete my account, I will be refunded ....

They easily say that because they hold the keys that are very important that is our purchase / activation of our code will be lost if the account is deleted ...

This is not coercion !!!! we can't be forced ... it's better to lose more than you were forced to do ...

finally I have to give up all my purchases here ($2,271.98) ... even though I'm miserable but they can't do anything, later I'll get the karma

Thanks

What happened? what did you do for mql5 to do that??? I don't understand because It seems like the only way to get refund It is by deleting your account which is not true.

I had 2 developers on freelance that did´t do my job.

All other applicants quit applying or failed to talk before start. 

I want to withdraw the budget I have remaining. I don´t want to start a business or sell my system. 

I want to withdraw my money, the money I sent via paypal and did not get a good freelance developer.

Customer service dont answer.

Deborah Sbeghen:

I had 2 developers on freelance that did´t do my job.

All other applicants quit applying or failed to talk before start. 

I want to withdraw the budget I have remaining. I don´t want to start a business or sell my system. 

I want to withdraw my money, the money I sent via paypal and did not get a good freelance developer.

Customer service dont answer.

Unfortunately, it seems that MetaQuotes doesn't allow the withdrawal of funds that were not "earned", but merely "deposited". Since this forum is for users, there is not much we can do to help you out. Only the Service Desk can resolve that issue unfortunately.

I erroneously deposited 50usd in to my mql5 account instead of my trading wallet account, how to I get it back.?

113941883 Tuamunika #:
I erroneously deposited 50usd in to my mql5 account instead of my trading wallet account, how to I get it back.?

Contact the Service Desk.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Reason: