VPS migration can't start

To add comments, please log in or register
Dick Leung
Dick Leung  
What happened to my VPS status display "stopped" ? But the action button "start" is in dim light unclickable. Did any one guys can help me? The error message show I can't migration my VPS "fail to migrate"
Dick Leung
Dick Leung  
I am not sure, is it affected by changing broker hedge mode to netting mode. Or change to another new MT5 account affect. 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Check VPS log files (Virtual Platform Logs - any issue should be written there), and migrate once again
(you can migrtate open charts with EAs attached, and/or signal subscription).
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
Working with the Virtual Platform - Virtual Hosting for 24/7 Operation - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
The rented virtual server status can also be easily monitored from the trading platform. The context menu of the server in the Navigator window allows you to: Details Details CPU, RAM and Hard Disk Virtual Platform Logs In the newly opened log window, you can set a piece of text the journal entries are to be filtered by and a desired interval...
Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
Dick Leung:
What happened to my VPS status display "stopped" ? But the action button "start" is in dim light unclickable. Did any one guys can help me? The error message show I can't migration my VPS "fail to migrate"

Restart your MT5 terminal, make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, open the Navigator window and right click on MQL5 VPS server >> Start Server.

You can do the same here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Dick Leung
Dick Leung  
Eleni Anna Branou:

Restart your MT5 terminal, make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, open the Navigator window and right click on MQL5 VPS server >> Start Server.

You can do the same here: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

Thanks all your help, is works right now.

To add comments, please log in or register