Bar Range Indicator MQL5

Hi, I am looking for a simple histogram indicator that plots the size of each bar (high-low). Is that readily available from somewhere does anyone know or should I make a job in the freelance section?

It seems like an incredibly simply data set that I imagine should available somewhere?

Thanks

CeruleanBlue:

Hi, I am looking for a simple histogram indicator that plots the size of each bar (high-low). Is that readily available from somewhere does anyone know or should I make a job in the freelance section?

It seems like an incredibly simply data set that I imagine should available somewhere?

Thanks

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest any products here, so you can search in the Market or post your request as a job in Freelance.

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

CeruleanBlue:

Thanks

You dont like ATR?

Reason: